- To make Jesus known in our community, our city and beyond – the King and His Kingdom.
- To see HisWay Church, Bedfordview continue to grow and develop as a strong and healthy local church.
- To equip and encourage all believers to grow to their full potential and maturity in God.
- To raise up and release leaders to be skilful shepherds, ministering with integrity of heart.
- To see God’s Kingdom released through sound teaching, prophetic revelation and demonstration of His power. (Matthew 28:18-20; Acts 1:8; Acts 11:20-26, Acts 2:42-47; 2 Corinthians 11:2)
Our values make us who we are and give us as a Church an identity. Here are some of our core values:
- The Word of God is central in everything we do, teach and live out. (Mark 7:13)
- The Church is not somewhere you go but it is something you are. We are also salt and light in our city, neighbourhoods and places of work. We must live out our faith and serve our community in love.
- Regular church meetings are of vital importance to us. It offers an opportunity to praise and worship God, hear the Word preached and fellowship with other believers. Our fellowship is an opportunity to care and support one another, but also reach out to the lost and the lonely.
- We are a generous people who freely give of our time, efforts and resources in order to advance the Kingdom of God.
- Strong, accountable and loving leadership is Biblical and essential for the Church to flourish, grow and fulfil its mission. (Hebrews 13:7)
- We believe that we are called to be a prophetic people. We want to bring God’s insight and breakthrough into situations through the work of the prophetic gift. (John 5:17)
- Worship is a lifestyle and not an event.
- We trust in the anointing of the Holy Spirit to bring about change, encouragement and breakthrough as the Word is preached. (Acts 10:44)
- Prayer is vital for the health, progress and growth of a church. Our plans and progress are worthless without God’s anointing. (Psalm 127:1)
- Each believer is a minister or a “priest” with a specific role and function in the body of Christ and we rely on the anointing of the Holy Spirit to empower and gift us for this task.
- Relationships are important to us. Our desire is to be a warm, welcoming fellowship where people feel loved and cared for. We believe in friendship not just function. (John 15:15)
- “Not by might nor by power, but by my Spirit” says the Lord. (Zechariah 4:6)